If you are unsure which shoe size to purchase, please follow the following steps:
- Use a straightedge to draw a line on piece of paper(make sure it is longer than your Feets.
- Stand on the line with your heel and longest toe centered on the line.
- Place a mark on the line at the tip of the longest toe and at the back of the heel.
- Repeat steps 1-3 for the other foot.
- Measure the distance between the marks. Use the longer of the two measurements to decide what shoe size is the best fit for you.